ARPAC STRETCH RT-Series Semi-Automatic Rotary Tower Stretch Wrap
The RT Series overhead stretch wrapper is ideal for tall, light or
unstable pallet loads. The RT-Series semi-automatic rotary tower
stretch wrapper allows for the load to sit stationary while the
wrapping sequence occurs.
- Machine operational diagnositcs
- Semi-automatic controls
- 3 wrap pattern select feature
- TOC feature (Top Over-Wrap Control)
- Cycle pause control
- Carriage pause control (banding)
- Panel controlled film tension adjustment
- Load height sensing eye
- Safety eye and brake system for the arm tower
- No film threading required with EZ LOAD FILM SAVR
- Safety flashing light
- Plate steel channel with steel tube reinforcement
- All welded steel construction
- Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion
- Variable carriage speed
- Anti-static pre-stretch rollers
- Corner compensation
- Max wrap height: 80"
- Compact mounting stand
- EZ-LOAD Powered Pre-Stretch 150% - 300%, 200% standard
- Adjustable top and bottom wrap counters (0-7)
- Maximum load size - 53" x 53" x 80"
- Variable arm speed: 0-15 RPM
- AFTD (Automatic Film Tear Device) - automatically tears the film at the end of the cycle
Please call for pricing...